- Supports SATA HDD capacities up to 2TB
- SuperSpeed data transfer: up to 5Gbps (USB 3.0), backwards compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Connects to the computer via USB Type A
- Integrated USB 3.0 Cable approx. 50cm
- External power adapter: 100 – 240V AC, 12V DC 2A & 5V DC 2A
- Supplied with UK power supply cable, 1.1m
Notes on use
- For correct operation, the target drive should be unformatted and without any partitions.
- Older drives up to 10GB, and drives with older 28 Bit LBA addresses are not supported.
- The clone function for SSDs and HDDs >2TB is possible in some cases. However, LINDY does NOT support this feature!
SSDs and HDDs >2TB use the new “Advanced Format” with sector size 4kB while SATA HDDs up to 1TB use 512 Byte sector size. More background information athttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Format and from your HDD and SSD manufacturer!
- Standalone cloning functionality, no computer required
- Full bitwise cloning including MBR and EISA partitions
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 5Gbps interface
- Dual Bay design accepts either 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA disk drives
- Power supply and connection cables included
- Compatible with Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 & Linux