Gesture control with the Wireless Gesture Mouse allows users to speed up and optimise day-to-day actions in Browsers and folders. Navigation is simplified by providing quicker access to opened folders and by toggling between windows.
Special features for different operating systems:
- Windows 7: Quick access to Windows-Aero-Flip to toggle between opened windows
- Windows 8: Quick access to the Windows Home screen, Windows charms bar and the vertical bar to toggle between windows.
- Mac OS: Show opened windows, zoom in
Additional product information:
- 2 physical buttons (right and left), visual scroll wheel, visual tab button and Touch Gesture Spot
- Off button, switch between Windows and Mac
- Power supply via 2 batteries, type AAA (supplied)
- 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Compatible with Linux, Windows and Mac OS X
Explanations about gesture control:
This mouse does not have a scroll wheel. Instead it has a sensor touch pad.
The Touch Gesture Spot is at the front of the pad.
To use gesture control, place a finger on the spot and move the mouse. Some gestures work a little differently in Windows 8, 7 and XP and Mac OS when adjusted to that operating system.
The following functions are available using gestures: Forward & back Browser function, move between Browser tabs, Windows button, Charms-Bar, tile view, Windows Aero Flip, quick scrolling, zoom in/out, etc.